Saturday, July 12, 2014

My First Saturday Spankings!



Hi everyone, this is my first visit to Saturday Spanks. Actually this is my first blog post. My first book, Groomzilla will be released very soon on Blushing Books. I don't have any links to share yet but I will as soon as it's available.
Groomzilla is an M/M spanking romance novel. IN this scene, Peter had just come home form  work to find Aaron drowning in a sea of bridal magazines. 





Peter looked at him, incredulous. “Two to three hundred bucks. On magazines? Have you lost your mind?”
“I needed them! Look!” Aaron held up the magazine he had been looking at, a huge smile on his face, and pointed to a photo of two grooms wearing very sharp looking white tuxedos “We have to wear white!”
Peter had never seen Aaron so excited about anything, and he was hard pressed to hold onto his anger over the little splurge. He smiled back, shaking his head fondly. “White? We’re are hardly virgins.”


Blurb


 After years of waiting for society to clear the way for same sex marriage, Assistant District Attorney Aaron Berg finally gets what he's been waiting for - a proposal from his long-time boyfriend, Detective Peter Bryant. Aaron only wants one other thing: The Perfect Wedding. 
  Soon enough, that dream becomes a nightmare for Peter and those around him as Aaron inflicts his Type-A, perfectionist tendencies on everyone from co-workers to family to wedding planners. But if life with Aaron has taught Peter one thing, it's that nothing gets his lover's attention like a hard, bare-bottom spanking. For this couple, the path to the pulpit includes love and some firm, over-the-knee discipline in a sweet, funny, love story that is both charming, sexy and timely as more LBGT couples tie the knot. 

Please take a minute to visit the other blogs


24 comments:

  1. Ah, there's nothing more charming than an excited bride, even if she is a he. Great snippet, Sam, and I wish you much success with your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute concept! If he's starting at a few hundred dollars for magazines, how far will he go? Great snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to read and find out, I will say the bridal books are only the start.

      Delete
  3. Great buildup, I love that in spite of his annoyance at the waste of money, Peter is struggling with affection for Aaron's excitement. Something tells me Aaron will get enough rope to hang himself and payback will be electric :)
    Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter loves Aaron in spite of a lot of things. He isn't going to let the purchase of a few bridal books scare him away. Peter does give Aaron a tad too much rope with the wedding planning I will tell you that much.

      Delete
  4. First of all, those bridal magazines are expensive! And they reel you in with all their cover headlines!
    Welcome to Saturday Spankings, and congrats on the upcoming release. It looks like you interweaved some humor into your story, I already like these two! Look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to have some humor in the story. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  5. Welcome to Saturday Spankings! I love the idea for this book. I'm happy to see Aaron so into the planning. My son married his long time boyfriends back in Nov. and while I had NO objection to there two fine young men marrying, I had great reservations about them planning a wedding. Thankfully a friend stepped in and was a great help. I'm looking forward to reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your son :) and thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  6. Welcome to saturday spankings!! Your book sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a feeling there's gonna be trouble before this is over. :-) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trouble? Now, whatever gave you that idea?

      Delete
  8. I love this. Planning a wedding brings out a whole new side you never saw in your partner. I can understand his excitement. I truly wish my wife and I could be properly married. When the day finally comes, she will be the one who wants everything. Congrats on all of your firsts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Aaron kind of got away from me a little bit in this book. I didn't really have as much control over him as one would think an author should so I really can't take the blame for all the trouble he gets into with the wedding planning.

      Delete
  9. This book sounds like it has a great sense of humor. The name alone has me giggling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to have a good dose of humor when writing it, thank you ;)

      Delete
  10. Welcome to Sat Spanks, Sam! Thanks for posting,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like lots of fun and drama. What a wonderful addition to SatSpanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes there is drama and I'd like to think, fun as well.

      Delete
  12. Welcome to the hop, Sam! And this is an absolutely wonderful snippet. Aaron is entirely adorable. I love Peter's responses throughout. Can't wait to see buy links for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I like to think Aaron is secretly adorable as well, even if he seems prickly to everyone else.

      Delete